Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Living during COVID-19

 Quick thoughts, whilst participating in a late night Zoom call circa September 2021:

- Not boarded a flight since January 2020

- Grateful for a tiny window for my wife and daughter to fly to Singapore from Macau, and spending 7 days quarantine at my apartment.

- The travel bug of my 30s has been squashed

- Travelling in my mind consists of driving from place to place within Singapore

- Cycling has become my main form of exercise, since team sports are effectively banned in Singapore due to the pandemic. I sold my cool cruiser for a compact folding bike, and load it into my car to meet friends for rides around the country

- Too much garbage on the internet narrowing minds and promoting nationalistic ideals. Will travel ever be the same for Asians again?

                                                            New office - at home


No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice!